The hotel's interiors are enriched with unique details such as marble floors, stucco wall decoration in the lobby and vaulted ceilings over the staircase.
The hotel staff is always friendly and hospitable as they welcome you and provide any information you need for exploring the city and its surroundings, and for enjoying a pleasant stay at the hotel.
Whether it be for work or leisure, you will have access to all the elegant hotel spaces including: Reception, the Lobby, TV room and breakfast room.
The breakfast room is located on the ground floor of the hotel, adjacent to reception. In the morning it will greet you with its warmth, elegance and comfort.
Overlooking the buzzing city centre through large soundproof windows, you can enjoy our buffet style breakfast with a wide range of sweet and savoury options that will help you start your day in the best possible way. The hotel has a bar area, which is open all day and is ideal for a drink or a coffee.
Also on the ground floor, adjacent to the entrance, is a bright and spacious lounge where you can sit comfortably on the sofas and leather armchairs as you wait for guests or meet with colleagues and clients for work.
Of course you can also use the lounge to spend your free time relaxing, watching your favourite program on the big screen, or reading a newspaper or book.
- reception 24h
- check-in: from 15:00 to 24:00
- check-out: by 10:30
- WiFi internet is available free of charge throughout the property.
- common room / TV area
- conditioned air (sanitized according to Covid-19 protocols)
- possibility of packed lunch
- rooms / facilities for disabled guests
- non-smoking rooms
- room service
- fax / copier
- meeting / banquet facilities (for a fee)
Food and beverage services
- buffet breakfast
- bottle of water (for a fee)
- tea time in room with kettle (free)
- bitters and liqueurs service
- daily cleaning and disinfection
- bicycle rental for adults and children (for a fee)
- WC with higher seat
- WC with grab bars
- disabled access
- pets allowed without any additional charge.
- 2 Km from the Cecina hospital
- 100 meters from the train station
- Video monitored parking near the structure, € 5,00 daily
Children and extra beds
- free! All children under 3 stay free of charge (using cots).
- all other children and adults pay € 20 per night (using supplementary beds).
- maximum number of occupants in supplementary beds is 1.
- any type of supplementary bed or cot is available on request subject to confirmation by the hotel.
- supplements are not included in the total cost and must be paid separately during your stay.
- special "business rates"
- special "business lunch rates" at our partner restaurant next to the hotel.
- 10% discount for student stays
- 10% discount for family members of patients in Cecina hospital
- Guests can cancel free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. Guests pay the cost of the first night if they cancel in the 24 hours prior to arrival
(from January 1st to May 26th and from October 1st to December 31st)
- Guests can cancel free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. Guests pay 50% of the total cost if they cancel in the 3 days before arrival. If guests do not show up, they will have to pay the total amount of the reservation.
(from 27th May to 23rd June and from 2nd September to 30th September)
- Guests can cancel free of charge up to 5 days before arrival. Guests pay 50% of the total cost if they cancel in the 5 days before arrival. If guests do not show up, they will have to pay the total amount of the reservation
(from 24th June to 4th August)
- Guests can cancel free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. Guests pay the total amount of the reservation if they cancel in the 5 days before arrival. If guests do not show up, they will have to pay the total amount of the reservation
(from 5th August to 1st September)